How Advertising On TikTok Creates a Brand Image
Published on 09.11.2020 by Ice Geek
Any advertising campaign with high impressions, clicks, and conversions is a successful one. Social media has become a platform to create a buzz for your business. It depends on how creative your ads are that decide engagement rate. TikTok, a successful video sharing app, also launched their paid ad campaign platform.
It is a place where marketers can promote their products or service in the most innovative way. Earlier, marketers were unaware of this platform to generate leads. It came into the limelight when young audiences made it popular by sharing engaging video content. Later, it created a platform for paid advertisements.
How Brands Can Utilize TikTok For Marketing?
It is no surprise that marketers know the potential of TikTok marketing. The advertisers are more active on such platforms where youth congregate to entertain through their videos. Brands can also use this platform to reach their niche audience. They do it in three main ways:
Create A Channel To Upload Your Videos:
Businesses can create their channel and post short video content. There should be a balance in the type of posts. Too much marketing and promoting your product might give temporary results. Users can lose interest in your videos. It should be a proper mix of promotional ads and normal posts.
Target Influencers To Promote Brands:
Pitching industry influencers will give your brand a boost in impressions and traffic. Businesses contact influencers having followers in millions to promote their product/service. They influence the audience to use your brand.
Use Paid Advertisement:
TikTok offers marketers a paid platform to advertise their brands. Marketers can set a fixed budget, create campaigns, Ad Groups to run their advertisement. The platform is flexible to edit ads, total budget based on the engagement it receives.
How Brands Can Operate Paid TikTok Ad Platform
Social media marketers can use the TikTok paid advertisement platform. You just need to set the right audience for your Ad and rest. Your ads will reach their feed automatically. Here are the steps to create your Ad:
- Visit The Ad Platform and click on the “Create an Ad” button.
- Once you enter the ads dashboard click on the “Campaign” tab present on the header section.
- Set a Goal for your Ad. Whether you want to increase traffic or get more conversions, decide and choose.
- Create an Ad group under the campaign and decide your target audience. Choose different audiences for different ad groups.
- Create ads using title, URL, images, etc.
- Set a budget and pay in the “Budget & Schedule” section
- Select the date and time to run your ads.
- Design your advertisement. It can be an image or a video Ad. Include a call to action button. Use high resolution images for drafting ads.
- Run your ads post-approval.
TikTok has grown over the years after its launch. Make creative ads to reach your target audience. Check your competitors' move to optimizing your ads with factors that your audiences demand. The rest is magic!