Thanks for using our products and services ("Services"). By accessing this website, you agree to be bound by these website Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws, and regulations. You agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing it. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on TikTokStorm’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license, you may not:
- Modify or copy the materials
- Use the materials for any commercial purpose, or any public display (commercial or non-commercial)
- Attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on TikTokStorm website
- Remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials
- Transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by TikTokStorm at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession, whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on TikTokStorm’s website are provided "as is". TikTokStorm makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, TikTokStorm does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of using the materials on its Internet website or otherwise relating to such materials or on sites linked to it.
In no event shall TikTokStorm or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on TikTokStorm Internet site, even if TikTokStorm or a TikTokStorm authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Payments on TikTokStorm are processed using either PayPal’s secure system or a safe and verified payment gateway, with no sensitive financial information being input through our website. The secure method of accepting payments is processed using SSL encryption. By purchasing our services, you are explicitly agreeing that you clearly understand and agree to what you are buying and will not file a fraudulent dispute via PayPal, credit card, or debit card institution. Furthermore, you have the authorization to use the credit card, debit card, PayPal account, or any other payment source used to make the purchase. Upon a fraudulent attempt to file a dispute or chargeback, we receive the right, if necessary, to reset all followers and likes, terminate your account, and/or permanently ban your IP address. Users acknowledge chargebacks, disputes, or payment reversals will not be carried out before discussing the situation with our support team.
Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on TikTokStorm’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. TikTokStorm does not warrant that any of the website’s materials are accurate, complete, or current. TikTokStorm may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. TikTokStorm does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
TikTokStorm has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by TikTokStorm of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
We strive to provide our users with industry-leading support. For any sales or technical questions, please message us using the contact form. Alternatively, you may reach us through email.
Orders which have not been delivered within the first 30 days are eligible for a full refund. You have to message our customer support through the contact form to request a refund. We do not offer returns if we have fully delivered the order.
- TikTokStorm is not affiliated with TikTok or any other social media platform. Furthermore, we are also not affiliated with any of their partners.
- It is your sole responsibility to comply with the social media platform’s rules and any legislation that you are subject to. You use TikTokStorm at your own risk.
- We are not responsible for your actions and their consequences. We are not to blame if your account is banned for any reason.
- We require your username/ link to obtain the information needed for the API. We do not store, give away, or otherwise distribute your username/ link to third parties.
- The expected number of followers, likes, views, or any other service is not guaranteed to you in any way.
- We cannot guarantee the continuous, uninterrupted, or error-free operability of the services.
- It is the customers’ sole responsibility to ensure their accounts are set to "public" during their service use. Any downtime of service caused by a client changing their profile to "private" will not result in any payment reimbursement for that period.
- Upon purchasing our service, you agree that you clearly understand and agree with what you are purchasing and will not file a fraudulent dispute via the payment processor.
- We reserve the right to modify, suspend or withdraw the whole or any part of our service or any of its content at any time without notice and without incurring any liability.
- It is your sole responsibility to check whether the Terms have changed.